Formation Prince 2 - Practitioner
100% à distance
- Participants / Prérequis
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2® , and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
- Business justification
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by exception
- Manage by stages
- Focus on products
- Learn from experience