Nos formations :
Formation Prince 2 - Foundation
100% à distance
- Participants / Prérequis
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management. The PRINCE2® Foundation course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognized Foundation qualification. The Foundation level measures whether a delegate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®. The eLearning can be used during a period of three months (90 days). In this period you can use the eLearning to get more insight into the fundamentals of PRINCE2® and how to apply it to projects. The eLearning helps you to practice and build hands-on skills. No technical IT prerequisite knowledge is required. Students who have attended the e-learning are prepared to successfully take the associated PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam which is a requirement for attending any of the further PRINCE2® courses available. Two weeks prior, students will receive Pre-Read material to prepare themselves for the course. At the beginning of the course, students will receive a PRINCE2® Foundation classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
- Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® method.
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan.
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2® method.
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes, the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the seven principles.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Foundation Exam.
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment